The new Veratron mast brackets are an elegant and efficient solution for mast installation.
They hold either one (portrait mode) or three (landscape mode) 7" TFT displays and a rear cover is available with minimum installation space thanks to the AcquaLink™ daisy-chain between displays.
Thanks to the easy touch-based interaction to setup the pages, the TFTs can display up to 16 data, such as wind, speed, depth but also battery voltage and distances.
The Mast Display functionality is implemented in all 7"′′ AcquaLink™ TFTs
- Landscape and Portrait orientation
- Automatic detection of AcquaLink™ NavBox to self configure as Mast Display
In single or triple display version available
- as AcquaLink™ 7" TFT Displays
- IPS technlogy display
- High readability
- NMEA 2000® compatible
- IP67 exposed
- Touch screen with swipe function
- Touch buttons
- Operating temperature range design for -30 °C to +80 °C
- Triple: Carbon Bracket (B00028501), 3x 7" AcquaLink™ Displays with Black Bezel and Silicone Cover, NMEA 2000® Adapter Cable, Terminator, Cables
- Single: Aluminium Bracket, 1x 7" AcquaLink™ Display with Black Bezel and Silicone Cover, NMEA 2000® Adapter Cable, Terminator, Cables.
AcquaLink™ multifunction TFT Displays are available in 4.3" and 7" sizes.
The full 24 bit / 16 m colors optically bonded IPS technology displays feature transmissive layer technology for unprecedented and unsurpassed readability even in direct sunlight.
The TFT Displays show a wide array of data received from the AcquaLink™ NavBox or NMEA 2000®. Users can customize up to 40 different data pages with single, double, triple or quadruple grid layouts.
The Displays can be daisy-chained with other AcquaLink™ gauges, displays or NavControls using the unique VDO Marine Bus or directly connected to the NMEA 2000® backbone (optional adapter cable required) for simple installation on any yacht.
7" TFTs are equipped with capacitive multi touch screens to slide between pages whereas 4.3" displays require the use of a NavControl unit for data input and operation.
- 7": 2x plugs with 4x Video Input
- 2x VDO Marine Bus connectors
- Operating temperature range -30 °C / +80 °C
- Protection level front and rear IPX9K with connectors plugged