The Ocean UltraLite liferaft utilizes carbon composite technology to achieve an amazing 30% weight reduction, compared to the traditional range of Ocean ISO liferafts.
This next generation of liferafts offers the obvious benefits of a light weight solution for yacht designers but most importantly larger liferafts are now easier to handle and deploy.
With an up to 24 hour survival pack a 10 man canister UltraLite weighs little more than a 4 man valise liferaft.
- Water ballast that exceeds ISO requirements:6 & 8 man = 4 x 75L = 300L10 & 12 man = 6 x 75L = 450L
- SOLAS approved lighting systems
- 3 year service interval
- Rain water collection
- Observation port
- Pictorial instructions printed on the raft
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the UK
- Up to 24 hour pack included
- Meets requirements under current MCA Code of Practice, Class XII and ISAF Special Regulations
- Made in England
Ladder with aluminium tubes for better purchase, full knee scoop with grab handles mid way and at the top, hand over hand ladder extending internally.
|Weight (Kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|6 person||28||788 x 518 x 280||42|
|8 person||35||788 x 518 x 280||46|
|10 person||36||788 x 518 x 280||52|
|12 person||39.5||788 x 518 x 360||56|
|6 person||25||760 x 450 x 260||42|
|8 person||32,5||760 x 450 x 260||46|
|10 person||33,5||860 x 450 x 270||52|
|12 person||37||860 x 450 x 270||56|
You are not sure which liferaft is suitable for you? Feel free to contact us for an individual consulting.