The Little Wonder is the watermaker of choice for the experienced sailor. The LWM comes equipped with a corrosion resistant, single piston, belt driven, low RPM high-pressure pump. Result is the most reliable, field serviceable, quiet, efficient and economical source of fresh water available in completely modular configurations with water output ranging from 145 to 200 GPD.
The Little Wonder watermakers are designed for cruising sail boats where space is limited and reliability is required.
- Raw water boost pump provides extra feed pressure.
- Village Marine Tec’s exclusive titanium high pressure pump is impervious to the corrosive sea water environment and designed for maximum efficiency, producing more water with less battery power.
- Adjustable 316 SS pressure regulating valve provides constant pressure. No fluctuating pressure and low noise.
- Product flowmeter to monitor gallons per hour of product water being produced.
- Glycerin filled high pressure gauge to assure accurate reading of pressure from high pressure pump.
- Easy to operate high pressure bypass valve controls the operating mode from cleaning/rinse to reverse osmosis.
- Supplied with Cleaning and Preservative Chemicals to keep your system in prime working condition, plus a Spare Pre-filter Cartridge.
- 12V, Permanent Magnet Motor has significant reserve capacity for long life (on DC powered units).
- Special Hi-Rejection Aqua Pro Membrane(s).
- Manual Fresh Water Flush.
- Product Sample Valve.
Little Wonder LWM-145: 22l/h, 12 or 24V
Little Wonder LWM-200: 20l/h, 12,24 or 220V