The Ultra Marine Flip Swivel is uniquely fabricated and connects the anchor and chain without the need for of additional shackles. Fabricated from 316 stainless steel and hand polished for stunning presentation on the bow, the Ultra Marine Flip Swivel is uniquely strong and slimline, and does not require lock pins or safety wires.The breaking strength of a swivel is typically higher than the connected chain and allows 30° rotation with complete 360° swivel.
The Ultra Marine Flip Swivel is fabricated with a unique fl ipping nub that assists the anchor in getting itself right-way up onto the bow roller. Combined with the rotation and 360° ability, setting and recovering your anchor is now easier and safer. Hexagonal head locking bolts prevent the need for additional grub screws to secure the swivel pins.
- One Piece Body: Fabricated (not cast) one piece body ensures maximum strength. It is suitable to be used with most anchor types.
- One Piece Head: Fabricated (not cast) one piece swivel head (which includes the semi spherical ball) ensures maximum strength.
- Semi Spherical Ball: Self cleaning and allows 360 degree swivel.
- Hexagonal Head Bolts: Ensures locking bolt cannot release unintentionally.
- TELFON* O-Ring: Our internal TEFLON O-Ring stops metal friction occurring when under load providing low resistance and smooth operation.
- Flip Nub: If the anchor is recovered up-side down the flip nub will assist the anchor to correctly right itself onto the roller.
- Rounded Corners: Avoid potential damage to contacted surfaces.
- Throat Opening: The opening is specially suited to the chain size.
- Specifications: The swivel chain size and breaking strength is recorded on the rear side of the swivel.
- Warranty: All ULTRA Swivels are supplied with a standard three year warranty.