HRO Seafari Quest Watermaker
The new R.O. boost Seafari Quest is engineered for boaters with limited power options. Featuring automatic operation, it is ideal for small boats and sail boats.
- DC Power
- Compact and modular configurations available
- High efficiency
- Production: 8 to 25 gallons per hour • 32 to 95 liters per hour.
- Extremely quiet, smooth, and with complete vibration isolation.
- Automatic FWF on system stop
- Five pre-defined FWF interval settings
- Five pre-defined FWF duration settings
- State of the art high & low pressure tranducers allow accurate pressure readings and added safety protection.
- New alarm capabilities:
- Low and High pressure alarm - High Salinity (TDS) alarm
- Low voltage alarm.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- High rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemical resistant Membranes.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED