Engineered for flawless integration with navigation systems, the SmartFind M10 supports NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 output, meets IEC 62287 and related standards, and features an optional WiFi interface as well as USB connectivity.
Benefiting from an SD card slot, the SmartFind M10, can be quickly and easily used as a data recorder, enabling the capture of all messages - to assist in system and safety monitoring, including incident investigation. Recorded data is logged and stored.
The ‘Silent’ option, allows the user to temporarily stop the broadcast of identifying information on occasions where either privacy or security is required.
The SmartFind M10W AIS Class B Transponder with WiFi features Wireless connectivity to a user’s smart device (tablet, phone, laptop) allowing operational flexibility.
- Compact, low cost black box solution
- Dual channel AIS receiver
- Displays all AIS message types
- USB “Plug & Play” connectivity
- 12/24V DC
- NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 interface
- Includes AIS Viewer display and configuration software
- Optional antenna splitter and WiFi