A must-have for all outdoor activities: First-Aid-Kit for emergencies – always at the ready thanks to its waterproof case.
Having it with you is everything, no matter whether you’re out for a hike, a bike tour or an ocean-fishing expedition. Your gear is never complete until you have a First-Aid-Kit! The kit allows you to treat small injuries immediately on location, and make an important contribution to first aid for bigger injuries while you’re waiting for professional help.
The well-organized ORTLIEB First-Aid-Kits are available in two compact sizes that can be stowed in almost any other outdoor pack. Thanks to the waterproof material and the roll closure, the kit’s contents will stay clean and dry no matter what the weather, an invaluable asset when you’re in the great outdoors. Each kit includes convenient straps to enable attachment to belts, bike seats and backpacks.
- Medium-sized first aid kit in waterproof sleeve made of PU-coated nylon fabric with roll closure
- Can be fixed to bag, bike seat, belt, etc.
- Comes complete with first aid kit and fixing straps
- Suitable for all kinds of sports
- Removable inner pocket for clear organization and quick access
+ 1 pair surgery gloves
+ 1 first aid packet size M
+ 5m sticking tape
+ 2 wound pads
+ 1 set plaster strips
+ 1 gauge bandage
+ 1 rescue blanket
+ 1 first aid instructions, multilingual