The world‘s smallest electrical desalinator.
- Simplicity - The 40E contains 40% fewer parts than its popular predecessor, the PowerSurvivor-35.
- Simplified construction and rugged design make the 40E remarkably easy to install, operate and maintain.
- Compactness - Extraordinarily compact, the 40E can be installed in the nooks and crannies otherwise unusable in many yachts.
- Efficiency - No watermaker draws so few amps. Using only 4 amps, the 40E can run for extended periods on alternative power alone.
- Durability - The heart of the 40E is the rugged stainless high-pressure pump. Armed for the rigors of the marine environment, this watermaker is built to last. We're so certain, we've covered it with a superior warranty: 3 years on most components.
- Special - The PowerSurvivor-40E is the only power watermaker that converts to manual operation in emergencies.
- Weight: 11,3 kg
- Output: 5,7 l/h (±15%)
- Dimensions: 17,2 x 41,9 x 39,4 cm
- Salt rejection (average): 98,4% (min. 96%)
- Lubrification: grease
- Power requirements : optional 12V DC/8 Ampere or 24V/5 Ampere
- Technology: Reverse Osmosis