GPS speedo and compass
The NS-START Pocket V2 is a all-in-one multi constellation GPS receiver (GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO+BEIDOU) that delivers precise and reliable heading information to help you to tack and jibe at the most suitable times. The user settings let you decide the required sensitivity (High / Medium / Low) based on your boat, your style, and the current weather conditions.
The trip distance and the maximum speed can also be accessed.
The easiest count-down timer
Press the timer button to get the 5 minute sequence started. Press it again, and it will re-synchronize to 4 minutes or 1 minute.
Hundred of hours of sailing data can be recorded and transferred wirelessly through Bluetooth to your computer for post-races analysis.
Distance to the start line
The NS-START Pocket V2 start line distance function relies on a highly accurate GPS to pinpoint exactly where you are relative to the line.
- A +/- sign indicates clearly which side of the line you are.
- Unique bow offset gives the exact distance from your bow to the line.
- Ends can be 'pinged' whilst traveling in any direction.
- Boat/pin end buttons: dedicated buttons make storing the start line easy and intuitive.
The embedded firmware of the NS-START Pocket V2 is upgradable thanks to its embedded bluetooth transceiver
- Speed resolution: 0.1 knots
- Minimum speed: 0.5 knots
- Heading resolution: 1º
- Display: 24 mm digit height, wide view angle, amber red backlight for night sailings
- Dimensions: 125 mm x 80 mm x 26 mm
- Lanyard/Safety leash hole to secure the device
- Bluetooth embedded for easy PC connectivity
- Weight including battery: 260 grams
- 1 AA battery: 30 hours+ run time