- Swivel cleat bases permit easy cleating and releasing from any angle
- Height adjustable arm for optimum cleating angle
- Twin ball bearing race minimises friction
- Adjustable ratchet system prevents the arm from falling to leeward
- Twin rows of ball bearings support the cleat arm, and stops are provided to limit rotation to 260°. The rotation stop on the cleat arm moulded cleat arm cradle part can be cut off to allow full 360° rotation
- Swivel fork has a 5mm and 11.8mm (9/16") gap to permit direct, low profile attachment to the head post of a block (i.e. not using the shackle).
- Suits traditional post/shackle head blocks and Dyneema® Link head Orbit Blocks™.
* Load ratings are for the cleat base assembly, and are based on a 120° change in line direction.