Sailmon MAX Bundle - with Ultrasonic - Bluetooth Windsensor
Say goodbye to guesswork MAX acts as your onboard afterguard, making starting on time a breeze.
Fast GPS and an advanced 9-axis IMU provides you with accurate data to stay on top of the competition.
As soon as you finish sailing the Sailmon APP creates an instant session report to review your performance and compare yourself with other Sailmon users.
Max together with our cloud platform offers a new and fresh approach to sailing as a sport.
- Countdown timer
- Distance to line
- Estimated distance from line at start
- Line bias
- VMG calculation
- Instant session report
- Instant rankings ³
- Value added data from Sailmon cloud ³
- Header / lift indicator 5
- Dimensions: 118,5 x 93 x 22 mm (B x H x T)
- Weight: 275g
- Display: 4.4" Transflective LCD
- 320 x 240 Pixel
- Anti reflection frontglass, for maximum viewability
- 3600mAh lithium-polymer battery for all day battery use
- Wireless waterproof charging
- 25hz multi GNSS constellation GPS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou)
- 9-axis DOF IMU for heading heel & pitch
- Measurements & Logging:
- Heading, Heel, Pitch
- Position, SOG, COG
- Augmented AWA, AWS ²
- Augmented TWA, TWS, TWD ²
- Unlimited data logging ³
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- Improved data from Sailmon cloud ³
- Live tracking through smartphone ³
- Over the air software updates
- BLE wind sensor 5
- IP Rating: IP 68
- Operating ambient temperature -10° tot + 50° celcius
- In the box:
- Inductive charging pad
- Mounting bracket
- Protective cover
- Quick start guide
- System Requirement:
- iPhone iOS 13 or newer
- Android 6 or newer
This self powered bluetooth 4.1 ULTRASONIC windmeter can work for 29 days without charging while measuring, and an entire year in sleep mode thanks to its solar panel.
Built with ULTRASONIC sensors, it will provide you with one of the greatest accuracies we have ever achieved in an anemometer. Allowing a continuous measurement of wind speed and direction.
- Wind Speed
- Range: 0 - 25 m/s
- Resolution: ±0.1 m/s at 10m/s
- Wind direction
- Range: 0 - 360º
- Resolution: ±1º
- Ultrasonic transducers (4x)
- Sample rate: 1, 4, 8 Hz
- Secondary sensors: Thermometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer
- (Accuracy may vary depending upon the App used, its release and the firmware version)
- Solar panel, internal battery, automatic power management.
- Autonomy with no sunlight: in sleep mode up to 1 year, while measuring up to ~30 days.
- Version: 4.0 or beyond
- Range: Up to 50 m (free space)
- IP Code
- IPX8 protection grade (10 meters).
- Diameter: 70 mm
- Height: 57 mm
- 135 grams
- Easy mount
- 16 mm (M16x2) female thread