Sailmon Model E4 Processor
Every sensor, Every device for Everyone, Everywhere
A high performance sailing processor tailor made for you. Model E4 redefines the way you interact with your boat data. With Model E4 you don’t just buy a processor; you buy an experience that keeps getting better over time.
Screen | View
Use every device as a display and turn any smart device or computer into a Sailmon display, fully configurable just like our high performance marine displays.
Use any marine display - Not just Sailmon´s..
Simply replace your existing processor, keep your old displays or add new displays from any manufacturer.
Connect any existing sensors or add new sensors, Model E4 makes them work together and increases the lifespan of your system.
Nav | Desk - Instrument control: it’s not rocket science
Available for iOS, Android or PC devices, the NAV | desk provides intuitive functionality to enable anyone to operate, control, calibrate and update their system and to maximize the performance and features.
Crew | View
Love your sailing, before, during and after…It brings all Sailmon moments in one place to view share and enjoy. On and off the boat.
Power and Battery:
- Voltage: 10-30V
- Consumption: 3w
- A9 dual core
- NEXUS FDX
- SailOS & Nav | desk
- Crew | view
- Screen | view
E4 features include:
- 10 pre defined presets
- Advanced calibration possibilities
- Up to 16 displays per system
- Video Playback
- 2d plots
- High performance graphical sailing instrument
- Diagnosis for your sensor data
- All data tags can be customised
- Manual Backlight override
- Polar performance data.
- Data logging
- Configuration tool for displays
- Enviromental Requirements:
- Operating Ambient temperature: -10 to 50 degrees C
- IP54 sealed
- Internet Acces* (required for some features)
- Controlling your instrument with Navdesk
- MAC: OSX 10.10 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- IOS (Beta) IOS 10 or later
In the Box:
- Model | E4
- Power cable
Specifications can change without prior notice
* Wireless broadband recommended, fees may apply
*** Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process