Core GTX is the shoe dedicated to the world of mountain/fast hiking: fast hiking with light packs off road. The shoe adopts solutions that are part of La Sportiva’s mountain DNA combining them to technology and features deriving from the world of mountain running, approach and mountaineering.
The particular breathable Nano-Cells™ structure of the uppers works in synergy with the innovative and exclusive GORE-TEX® SURROUND™ technology that guarantees unequalled levels of breathability and includes all the uppers and for the first time the midsole too for 360°breathability. The STB Control System™ construction method deriving from Mountain Running wraps the midsole in the medial part with the function of providing torsion resistance to a snug fitting, stable and confortable shoe. The high cut protects against abrasion and knocks against rocks and roots. Core GTX belongs to the mountain hiking line of La Sportiva, a concentration of technology and solutions that condense the alpine DNA of the company in products dedicated to lightweight hiking thanks to the unique combination of elements deriving from mountain running (50%), approach (30%) and Mountaineering (20%).
- Innovative Nano-Cells™ construction method with breathable cells that wrap the uppers and give structure to the shoe and promote elimination of humidity during the dynamic phase for maximum comfort.
- The Nano-Cells™ work in synergy with the innovative and exclusive GORE-TEX® SURROUND™ technology that guarantees unequalled breathability thanks to the breathable surface that comprises all the upper and the midsole for 360°
- STB Control System™: the uppers wrap the midsole in the medial part with
the function of provide torsion resistance and work in synergy to provide a comfortable, snug fitting and stable shoe.
- Optimal general flexibility and shock absorption.
- Advanced lacing to the toe deriving from the approach category.
- Uppers: Breathable Air-Mesh with Nano-Cells™ technology + toe and heel in PU Leather.
- Lining: GORE-TEX® SURROUND™.
- Midsole: In compressed EVA with TPU inserts.
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Hiking.
- Sole: Vibram® with Impact Brake System.
- Sizes: 36 - 43 (including half sizes)
- Weight: 720 g (pair, size 38)