An extremely comfortable approach shoe designed for many hours of wear.
This model is ideal for use on hard and rocky terrain and is equipped with a climbing zone at the toe for use on first grade rock. It has a shock absorbing heel to soften any impact with hard ground. Technical features such as the asymmetrical lacing system have been extended to the toe. The vintage look and the construction of the heel in rubber recall the traditional La Sportiva climbing shoes of the 80s, further enhanced by the use of the original 80s label “climbing on the moon”.Shoe volumes are wide for maximum comfort, and the use of the Ortholite footbed allows the shoe to be worn for many hours. The FriXion XF outsole is ultra sticky and provides an even greater hold on more technical passages. A vintage look, technical yet urban: this is the new interpretation of approach by La Sportiva.
- The asymmetrical lacing system has been taken right up to the toe for an even more precise and personalised regulation of inner foot volume.
- The rubber toe-cap embraces the midsole and enhances the snug fit of the uppers.
- The snug fitting heel has been inspired by the construction methods of climbing shoes to provide greater stability and abrasion resistance.
- Rear harness loop.
- Uppers: Suede leather and micro fibre.
- Lining: Micro fibre no-sweat for enhanced comfort.
- Midsole: Dual density: MEMlex compressed EVA with moulded, shock absorbing heel.
- Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite Approach.
- Sole: FriXion XF with Impact Brake System at the heel and climbing zone at the toe.
- Sizes: 36-47,5 (including half sizes)
- Weight: 640 g (pair, size 42)