- Suitable for 12 and 24 V.
- Including plug & play connection cable, also for Bosch alternators.
- Automatic voltage and temperature compensation.
- MasterBus compatible.
The charge regulator measures the battery temperature and adjusts the charging process accordingly, resulting in a safe and fast charge. Therefore the battery is always kept in good condition.
Easy operation LEDs on the body of the charge regulator indicate the charge phase. The Alpha Pro MB is designed as a ‘fit all’ solution. Just one unit is needed for both 12 and 24 V applications, with a simple selector switch to set the regulator to the right voltage. The charge regulator can also be used on any other brand of alternator that has a standard Bosch connector, with a cable supplied as standard.
The Alpha Pro MB is compatible with MasterBus, allowing easy monitoring via a MasterView touchscreen. In a MasterBus system the voltage drop over the battery cable and the battery temperature is compensated automatically.
- Link to MasterShunt: yes
- Connection to Mastervolt alternator: yes
- Connection to Bosch alternator: yes
- Nominal output voltage: 12 V / 24 V
- Cable length regulator/alternator: 1.5 mtr oil resistant connection cable
- Cable length temperature sensor: 6 mtr
- Connection plug regulator/alternator: Alpha/Mastervolt
- Display/read-out: LED display
- MasterBus powering: yes
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 90 x 109 x 30 mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Cooling: fanless
- Approvals: CE
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk: 14.25 V / 28.5 V
- Charge voltage Absorption: 14.25 V / 28.5 V
- Absorption time: 4 hours, adjustable from 2 minutes to 12 hours
- Charge voltage Float: 13.25 V / 26.5 V
- Temperature compensation: -30 mV / °C
- Voltage compensation: voltage drop compensation in DC cables up to 3 V
- Alternator type: various
- MasterBus compatible: yes